Sunday, 18 March 2012

I Love Mum

Me & my Mum, proudly on display at EC One under some of my friendship bracelets.

Walking the dog along the River Wey in Godalming

Canal Boat on the River
Happy Mother's Day! London stockist EC One have some really cute I Heart MUM button badges that they have been giving out to customers this week and have also used them throughout the shop. My favourite bit is the photograph of me and my mum in the New Forest, displayed under some of my friendship bracelets in the shop cabinets - I love that picture!

So I have spent the weekend back home in Godalming with my family, today we walked along the River Wey with Maeby the Whippet. It is so beautiful and looks so English, things I never really noticed when I lived here but are so beautiful now. London is brilliant but I am lucky enough to be able to get out of it every so often and smell the countryside. x

No comments:

Post a Comment