Monday, 19 March 2012

Tag Necklaces & Bracelets

9ct Rose Gold & Silk Love Tag, 9ct Yellow Gold Floral Initial & Silk Bracelets


Jonathan Tag with Mini Love and Arrow Tag Necklace

9ct Rose Gold 3d Floral Ring with Peach Sapphire and Diamond Buds

I have been wearing my Tag Bracelets for ages now and I thought it would be a good idea to share them. The rose one is a 'Love & Cupids Arrow' tag and the yellow one is a 'Mini Floral Initial' coin, both on woven taupe silk. They are really nice together and I never take them off.

For mother's day, I made a double tag necklace. The regular tag had the child's name engraved and the smaller one had 'Love' on one side and 'Cupids Arrow' on the other - it was so cute so I am going to be making more of them!

A new piece that will be available this summer it the 3d Floral in 9ct rose gold, set with a peach Sapphire and three white Diamonds. It is really vintage and great on English skin (pale!).....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment