Saturday, 26 November 2011

My Mai Ring

I have just finished a diamond Target ring for a very nice man who was brave enough to embark on the ring choosing himself. He had seen my own engagement ring and liked the 'new' antique style, whereas mine is made with a slightly off white old cut diamonds and 18ct white gold, this time we went for platinum and a brilliant cut white diamond.


Again, the setting allows for a wedding band to sit right next to it. I'm very happy to say that the future Mrs was very pleased with it so the boy dun good! It is such a pleasure to make something with so much meaning for lovely people. (I put it on my little finger to show the difference in colours and how details can change the look of the same thing)

The ring was sent off in a cute little box that makes the ring look massive in this picture but it is actually very sweet and much easier to hide in your trousers!




No comments:

Post a Comment